Cynthia Bourgeault is an Episcopal priest, writer, and internationally known retreat leader. She is the original creator of the Wisdom School and has been organizing and teaching schools since 1999. Founding director of the British Columbia-based Contemplative Society and the Aspen Wisdom School, she has now returned home to the East Coast to divide her time between Wisdom teaching, writing, and solitude at her small hermitage on Eagle Island in Maine.
- “Where” is The Imaginal Realm Located?
- Introducing the Imaginal
- “WHUR WE COME FROM…”
- “Gate, Gate, Paragate…”
- “What Enneagram Type is Cynthia?”
- Healing the Elephant in the Womb (Part 7)
- Fullness of Life: A brief poetic interlude before the final run-up on a conclusion (Part 6)
- Teilhard, the Personal, and The Developmental Soul (Part 5)
- The Developmental Soul (Part 4)
- When Does “Life” Begin? (Part 3)