Cynthia Bourgeault is an Episcopal priest, writer, and internationally known retreat leader. She is the original creator of the Wisdom School and has been organizing and teaching schools since 1999. Founding director of the British Columbia-based Contemplative Society and the Aspen Wisdom School, she has now returned home to the East Coast to divide her time between Wisdom teaching, writing, and solitude at her small hermitage on Eagle Island in Maine.
- Mar 11-16, 2018 Introductory Wisdom School – Part B: The Divine Exchange
- Mar 17, 2018 Save the Date – One Day Conference with Cynthia in Atlanta
- Mar 18-21, 2018 3 Night Retreat:”Centering Prayer and Inner Awakening”
- Apr 27 - May 1, 2018 Save the Date for a South African Retreat: The Heart of Centering Prayer
- Healing the Elephant in the Womb (Part 7)
- Fullness of Life: A brief poetic interlude before the final run-up on a conclusion (Part 6)
- Teilhard, the Personal, and The Developmental Soul (Part 5)
- The Developmental Soul (Part 4)
- When Does “Life” Begin? (Part 3)
- Non-identification and Enlightened Action
- Abortion, Pro-Life, and the Secular State: A Modest Proposal (Part 2)
- “A Surprising Ecumenism…” (Part 1)
- 2nd Annual Maine Wisdom Ingathering is Less Than a Month Away!
- Substituted Love