Cynthia Bourgeault is an Episcopal priest, writer, and internationally known retreat leader. She is the original creator of the Wisdom School and has been organizing and teaching schools since 1999. Founding director of the British Columbia-based Contemplative Society and the Aspen Wisdom School, she has now returned home to the East Coast to divide her time between Wisdom teaching, writing, and solitude at her small hermitage on Eagle Island in Maine.
- Feb 21-26, 2019 Wisdom School Southwest: “The Desert in the Desert”
- Apr 2-7, 2019 Luminous Wisdom – Wisdom School
- May 12-17, 2019 The Wisdom of Jesus and the Light of Christ
- Oct 28 - Nov 2, 2019 Mr. Gurdjieff, meet Mr. Teilhard!
- Nov 8-14, 2019 Reclaiming the Mystical Heart of Christianity: How Centering Prayer Can Deepen Your Experience of God
- Is The Imaginal Realm Real?
- “Where” is The Imaginal Realm Located?
- Introducing the Imaginal
- “WHUR WE COME FROM…”
- “Gate, Gate, Paragate…”
- “What Enneagram Type is Cynthia?”
- Healing the Elephant in the Womb (Part 7)
- Fullness of Life: A brief poetic interlude before the final run-up on a conclusion (Part 6)
- Teilhard, the Personal, and The Developmental Soul (Part 5)
- The Developmental Soul (Part 4)