Cynthia Bourgeault is an Episcopal priest, writer, and internationally known retreat leader. She is the original creator of the Wisdom School and has been organizing and teaching schools since 1999. Founding director of the British Columbia-based Contemplative Society and the Aspen Wisdom School, she has now returned home to the East Coast to divide her time between Wisdom teaching, writing, and solitude at her small hermitage on Eagle Island in Maine.
- Aug 14 - Nov 19, 2019 Introductory Wisdom School with Cynthia Bourgeault
- Oct 28 - Nov 2, 2019 Mr. Gurdjieff, meet Mr. Teilhard!
- Nov 8-14, 2019 Reclaiming the Mystical Heart of Christianity: How Centering Prayer Can Deepen Your Experience of God
- Nov 16-17, 2019 The Heart of Centering Prayer: Nondual Christianity
- Nov 23, 2019 Benedictine Spirituality as a Wisdom Tradition
- Dec 6-8, 2019 Love at the Heart of the Cosmos: Living in Relational Wholeness
- Thomas Keating: An Interspiritual Celebration ~ and Online Public Video Archive
- Is The Imaginal Realm Real?
- “Where” is The Imaginal Realm Located?
- Introducing the Imaginal
- “WHUR WE COME FROM…”
- “Gate, Gate, Paragate…”
- “What Enneagram Type is Cynthia?”
- Healing the Elephant in the Womb (Part 7)
- Fullness of Life: A brief poetic interlude before the final run-up on a conclusion (Part 6)
- Teilhard, the Personal, and The Developmental Soul (Part 5)