Cynthia Bourgeault is an Episcopal priest, writer, and internationally known retreat leader. She is the original creator of the Wisdom School and has been organizing and teaching schools since 1999. Founding director of the British Columbia-based Contemplative Society and the Aspen Wisdom School, she has now returned home to the East Coast to divide her time between Wisdom teaching, writing, and solitude at her small hermitage on Eagle Island in Maine.
- Dec 6-8, 2019 Love at the Heart of the Cosmos: Living in Relational Wholeness
- Mar 29 - Apr 3, 2020 Imaginal Wisdom School 2020
- Apr 14-18, 2020 Second Year Intensive Retreat
- Apr 20-21, 2020 Public Talk and Contemplative Practice
- Apr 24-25, 2020 The Gospel of Thomas: Gateway to the Wisdom Jesus
- Apr 29 - May 3, 2020 Oneness: Thomas Keating’s Final Gift to the World
- May 15-17, 2020 CONSPIRE Capstone Conference
- May 30 - Jun 5, 2020 Maine Wisdom Ingathering
- Jun 19-24, 2020 The Imaginal Realm, Part II; The Great Exchange
- Jul 27 - Aug 1, 2020 Living School Annual Symposium
- Oct 16-18, 2020 Save the Date: Teilhard, Consciousness, and Levels of Consciousness
- Oct 26-31, 2020 Save the Date: Gurdjieff and Teilhard in Conversation, Part II: Consciousness, Conscience, and the Human Condition
- Dec 10-15, 2020 Save the Date: Ground Luminosity Silent Teaching and Meditation Retreat
- Rounding Five Years: Northeast Wisdom is Coming of Age
- Thomas Keating: An Interspiritual Celebration ~ and Online Public Video Archive
- Is The Imaginal Realm Real?
- “Where” is The Imaginal Realm Located?
- Introducing the Imaginal
- “WHUR WE COME FROM…”
- “Gate, Gate, Paragate…”
- “What Enneagram Type is Cynthia?”
- Healing the Elephant in the Womb (Part 7)
- Fullness of Life: A brief poetic interlude before the final run-up on a conclusion (Part 6)